- This event has passed.
3rd Project Meeting
March 6, 2019 - March 8, 2019
The agenda for the General PRESLHY Meeting is provided here: Agenda_3rdMeeting_070319_V20190304
WP3 by A. Venetsanos, NCSRD https://hysafe.info/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2019/03/WP3_GA_WP3_060318.pdf
WP3 contributions of AL by L. Bernard, AL https://hysafe.info/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2019/03/WP3_AL_2019_03_08_CFD_Meeting_PRESLHY_Bergen.pdf
WP3 contributions of PS by A. Friedrich, PS https://hysafe.info/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2019/03/WP3_20190308-PSFriedrich.pdf
WP3 contributions of UWAR by J. Wen, UWAR https://hysafe.info/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2019/03/WP3_Warwick.pdf
WP3 contributions of UU by D. Cirrone, UU https://hysafe.info/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2019/03/WP3_190308-PRESLHY-project-meeting-WP3-UU-update.pdf
WP4 contributions by INERIS, C. Proust, INERIS https://hysafe.info/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2019/03/WP4_PRESLHY_ppt-WP4-INERIS_07_03_19.pdf
WP5 by M. Kuznetsov, KIT https://hysafe.info/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2019/03/WP5_PRESLHY_KIT_Bergen_20190308.pdf
WP6 by D. Cirrone, UU https://hysafe.info/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2019/03/WP6_PRESLHY_UU_Bergen_190305.pdf
On 6 March PRESLHY together with the Norwegian SH2IFT project organised an open LH2 Workshop.
Details are provided on https://www.sintef.no/en/events/hydrogen-safety-liquid-hydrogen-workshop/
Registration was required also for PRESLHY members.
The General Meeting started with a Measurement Workshop on Thursday morning and ended on early Friday afternoon.
Some practical information:
Venue: NORCE (previously CMR), Fantoftvegen 38, 5072 Bergen (see map below). The venue is close to Fantoft Stave church: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantoft_Stave_Church
- Travel: Bergen Light Rail (‘Bybanen’) has regular departures (5-10 minutes) between Bergen Airport (Flesland) and the City Centre most of the day: https://www.skyss.no/en/timetable-and-maps/bergen-light-rail/
- The venue is within walking distance from the Bergen Light Rail stop called Fantoft (see map below, where the track is indicated by a black line).
- Bergen Light Rail is the cheapest option (about NOK 40 per trip), but there are some limitations with respect to very early (before 6 am) or very late (after midnight) departures.
- A taxi between the airport and Fantoft or the City Centre will typically cost NOK 400-500 and NOK 500-600, respectively.
- There are also Shuttle Busses between the Airport and the City Centre (about NOK 120-150), e.g.: https://www.flybussen.no/billett/#/reise/til/bergen-flyplass/bgo
Accommodation: There are no hotels within walking distance from the venue, but most hotels in the City Centre will be within walking distance from the end station (‘Byparken’) for Bergen Light Rail.
- The hotel Scandic Byparken (https://www.scandichotels.com/hotels/norway/bergen/scandic-byparken) has good location, and used to have reasonable rooms.
- However, there are numerous alternatives within walking distance to the Light Rail …